Sunday 23 October 2011

Loneliness

Apologies again for my lack of posts lately; it's not been the best week. I'm doing my best to find a way to be long-winded and entertaining for you all again!

I'm not really sure why I'm posting this, as I don't have a lot to say. I'm sitting by the fire at a party. It's 1:30am. It's one of the rare times I've actually been able to see my friends and have a laugh with them and all that, which has been awesome, but at the moment I'm feeling pretty low. I've spent most of the night missing people-some of them present, some of them not. At the moment, all I want is to be with these people. That, and sleep!

I shouldn't even miss some of them. Either I've just seen them (but not for long enough, as usual), or I can't stand them. My mother, for example. I've spent a decent portion of my life wanting nothing more than to be away from her, but right now, I just want to be chilling at home. Guess she isn't the only one who's been possessed by the Pod People! Then there's the third category-the people who I can't admit that I miss, because that would suggest that I'm closer to them than I perhaps 'should' be. That's an exceedingly complicated category, so I'll just move on. Um...what to move on to? No idea, so maybe I'll just stop writing and attempt to rejoin the party. Guess that was my rant for the week: people, and the emotions and the like associated with them, are seriously confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment